Athletics Participation Forms
In order to participate in athletics through Williston Public School District #1, the following forms must be complete and turned in to the Williston Middle School Office:
- Medical Care Release Form
- Code of Conduct and Sportsmanship agreement
- Waiver and Release of Liability
- Academic Eligibility Procedure
- Physical Evaluation Form (completed by a doctor)
All forms must be turned in before a student can practice with a team.
To simplify this process, we have all the WMS Activities and Athletics Forms in one document.
If you have any questions about this forms, please contact the Activities and Athletics Director at email@example.com or 701-572-0967.